Imagine your marketing was so good that instead of worrying about your competition, they worried about you instead.
- You don’t have a marketing strategy so you’re making it up as you go
- Your space isn’t full and you are a little worried about how you’ll fill it
- You plan to open new locations but don’t have a roll-out strategy
- You are competing with big players like WeWork, Spaces, or Regus
- You have investors and stakeholders who need confidence in your growth
You could figure it all out yourself but that costs time, resources, and energy that could be better spent elsewhere.
- You didn’t have to learn everything yourself the hard way
- Your space was full and there was a waiting list for your services
- You knew exactly what to do and in what order for each new location
- You had steady and predictable leads coming in each month
- You didn’t waste your time and energy on things that didn’t work
- You had a trusted advisor to depend on each step of the way
Instead of spending weeks, months, or years trying to do things on your own, get the strategy you need to see results faster and with less energy.
Let’s (Co)Work Together
There are currently four ways we can work together:
Single Location: $7,500/6 months | Multi-Location: $12,500/6 months
The Private Advisor Program gives you and one member of your team of unlimited 24/7 private access to me via Slack, telephone, and email for six months.
Over a six-month period, we’ll go deep on the challenges and opportunities of your business. We’ll develop a formal marketing strategy, create a new location launch plan (if required), you’ll get access to my vast network of trusted suppliers to fill any gaps in your marketing team, we’ll review work quality and deliverables together, and you’ll get a detailed monthly analytics report to quantify results and inform decisions.
The Mastermind is a group of serious coworking space owners who share ideas and learn from each other. It includes a monthly “Office Hours” group video call, where you can ask me any marketing-related questions and get input from other members. You will also be invited to a private Slack community to facilitate conversations between calls.
3. The Strategy Call
Need help getting over a specific problem or situation? Get the advice you need to get unstuck, make good decisions, and keep moving forward without deliberating.
Key features include:
- A deep-dive strategy call (as long as you need) to discuss your marketing challenges
- A 10-minute video walk-through of key areas of your website that need improving
- A list of key takeaways and actionable steps to improve your situation
- You are free to record the call for future reference
4. Custom Projects
If ongoing assistance is not what you need, or you’re looking for something that doesn’t fit into the tiers of services above, custom projects may be arranged. Custom engagements are ideal for tackling challenging projects that you simply don’t have the time, interest, or available expertise to complete yourself.
Projects may include things like:
- Developing a 12-month digital marketing strategy
- Creating a new location roll-out strategy
- Auditing areas of your current digital strategy
- Redesigning or improving a complex website
- Developing your space’s positioning strategy
- And much more…
Whether you’re looking to fix a tricky problem or accomplish an ambitious goal, we’ll find the right solution for you.
*Rates are based on remote projects only. Travel costs are extra when required.
“After implementing your suggested optimizations, the website is now performing 3x better in terms of conversions. Inquiries have increased from 100 total inquiries to a total of 280 per month.”
– Lucas Seyhun, The Farm Soho
All prices in USD.
Please complete the form below to set up a quick call.