The Propeller Program is a small group advisory program for pre-launch and single location spaces seeking to develop a sustainable system for growth.
In a small group setting, we’ll discuss your individual progress, get clarity on what to do next, review your materials, and keep you moving forward on your goals.
For a little more than the price of one new dedicated desk membership, you’ll go from “making it up as you go” to generating consistent and predictable leads each month.
Does any of this sound familiar?
- You know you should be doing more but aren’t sure what that looks like.
- You are currently at risk or below your target occupancy rate.
- You don’t have a predictable flow of leads each month.
- You aren’t properly tracking the ROI of your marketing activities.
- Most of your marketing is not well-documented or formalized.
- You are worried about losing members to well-funded spaces in your market.
- You know you could be doing more, and you’re ready to jump in. Where do I start?
What if you could…
- Develop a repeatable system for marketing your space.
- Make your space less vulnerable to competition.
- Reach, exceed, and maintain your target occupancy over time.
- Improve the volume, quality, and consistency of your leads.
- Invest your resources where they will have maximum impact.
- Improve your member retention rates and lifetime value.
- Track the results of your marketing and see what’s getting an ROI.
- Create and maintain budgets that are aligned with your financials.
- Streamline your marketing with documented systems & processes.
- Sell more ancillary services like Virtual Offices and Meeting Rooms.
- Increase investor confidence and improve your business valuation.
- Reduce overwhelm by working on what’s important next at all times.
What You Get
You or one person from your team gets unlimited 24/7 access to me via Slack and bi-weekly Office Hours calls.
The program includes:
- Initial assessment of your situation during a private kick-off call.
- Group coaching calls every other week to keep momentum high.
- Bi-weekly assignments so you always know what to do next.
- A KPI dashboard to give you better visibility into your numbers.
- Access to Everspaces Nation (Club Membership) for up to two people.
You can contact me any day or time with questions in Slack. I reply within 24 hours but usually more like 90 minutes during business hours.
The Propeller Program is a six-month engagement.
For single location spaces, the investment is US$3,500 for six months. For multi-location spaces, the investment is US$4,500 for six months.
For many, the investment is easily recouped with even one new private office membership that would otherwise go unsold.
Payment is due in full before we begin.
100% Money-Back Guarantee
If we’re not a good fit, I don’t want your money. If you’re unsatisfied for any reason after the first 30 days, I’ll refund my entire fee in full. After that, there are no refunds under any circumstances.
Since I started working with Kevin, we immediately increased our occupancy. We also were able to focus on building sustainable systems to make marketing repeatable.
—Josh Mente, Owner @ Co-Balt Workspace, Baltimore, USA
Is This for You?
The Propeller Program is for you if you’re a coworking space owner seeking to add more structure to your marketing program in order to reach, exceed, and maintain your target occupancy rate. If you are tired of “winging” it with your marketing and are ready to make incremental changes, this program might be for you.
With simple, transparent pricing, you’ll get added experience on your team to help you attract more members by methodically improving your marketing.
The Fine Print
- One person from your team will have unlimited access to me. Additional participants may join for an added fee of $250/month.
- I will never publish any of your communications, publicly or privately. Anything you share with me will be kept in the strictest confidence.
- This is a group coaching environment, which means all questions are shared in the group channel.
- If you need a 1:1 call, we can arrange a coaching call at a discounted rate.
- Payment is due by the beginning of each month. Work will stop for late payments.
- You can pause the clock in the event of a family emergency or something of similar seriousness, but not for vacation or because you got busy.
This program runs in cohorts of up to 5 participants. Apply now to be added to the waiting list for the next chohort.