The Ignite Program is for new coworking space founders who want to fill their first location faster without spending all of their time, energy, and effort figuring things out on their own.
Does any of this sound familiar?
You are about to open your first coworking space and there’s a long list of things to do.
Deep down you’re terrified. You aren’t sure how you’ll pull it all together in time. In your quiet moments, you might even feel a bit nuts for trying.
On top of getting the space funded, finding a location, signing a lease, designing the space, building it out, furnishing it all, setting up your technology, and hiring staff, you also need to fill it with members!
Rest assured, you’re not the first person to feel this way. And you’re not the first person to open a coworking space.
Opening any new business is a significant undertaking and you are resolutely up to the challenge.
But that doesn’t mean you need to figure everything out on your own. You already know from experience that learning on the job can be far more expensive than getting the help you need to do it right the first time.
About the Program
This program is for you if you want to fill your new space faster without spending all of your time, energy, and effort figuring things out on your own from scratch.
Now is the time to start pre-selling your space. Learn more about how the program can help with that.
Benefits of The Ignite Program
Below are some of the benefits of this program:
- Open your first location with less risk and faster time to profitability.
- Build a waiting list and start generating revenue before you open your doors.
- Reduce common mistakes and spend less time learning as you go.
- Minimize wasted expenses and allocate your resources efficiently.
- Get introduced to trusted marketing specialists instead of starting from scratch.
- Use member retention strategies to increase your customer lifetime value and reduce churn.
- Have the benefit of a data-driven marketing person on your team to reduce guesswork.
- Become less vulnerable to competition with positioning that puts you in a “Category of One”.
- Increase revenue by selling more ancillary services like virtual offices, meeting rooms, and event space.
- Create systems and processes that your Community Manager can implement.
What You Get
You and one person from your team get six months of private and unlimited 24/7 access to me via Slack, phone, or email.
The program includes:
- Unlimited personal access to me via Slack, email, and phone.
- A formal marketing strategy that evolves over time.
- A 6-month tactical roadmap outlining what to do and when.
- Weekly strategy calls with you and one person from your team.
- Actionable next steps after each call with due dates attached.
- A KPI dashboard to give you better visibility into your data.
- Include me on key supplier calls & emails for added oversight and collaboration.
You can contact me any day or time with questions. I reply within 24 hours but usually more like 90 minutes during business hours.
How It Works
We will begin by creating a formal marketing strategy for your business. This phase includes determining your target market, developing your positioning, assessing the competitive landscape, deciding on pre-launch marketing strategies, and building out a marketing roadmap leading up to (and beyond) the day you open your doors.
The next step will be to build your outsourced marketing “support” team. These people could be web developers, graphic designers, SEO specialists and more. To speed up the process, I will introduce you to people in my professional network that I trust to fit your needs. If I do not have a candidate who is a fit for your situation, I will point you to places where you can find and hire suitable talent. I will help you assess the qualifications of people you are considering for hire.
With a strategy and team in place, we will build out each of your marketing channels both sequentially and concurrently from the ground up. I will guide you in the development of your website and we will create strategies for social media, email marketing, advertising, search engine optimization and a number of additional ways to promote your space. No areas of marketing are off-limits.
As part of an ongoing process, we’ll define measurable goals for your business, set KPI targets, and allocate your budget to meet your goals most efficiently. I will create a monthly analytics report and provide you with a KPI tracking document to keep you in touch with your marketing data.
During the six months, we’ll develop and document marketing systems to make it easy for you and your team to manage the moving parts of your marketing and to improve general business continuity.
6. Quality Assurance
I’m here to provide a second set of eyes and an experienced perspective. At any time, you may send drafts, reports, marketing materials, and designs for me to feedback and review.
Pricing and Terms
The Ignite Program is a minimum six-month program. The investment is dependent on a variety of factors and is customized to your needs.
Below is a breakdown of a typical start-up and ongoing monthly allowance you can expect.*
Typical One-Time Expenses:
- Website Design, Copy, and Development
- Professional Photography
- Printed Materials and Design
- SEO/PPC Setup
- Grand Opening
Typical Monthly Expenses (first 6 months)
- Strategy and oversight
- Search engine optimization
- Content marketing (social, blog, email)
- Software Expenses
- Miscellaneous and Optional Expenses
*Note: the amount you budget will depend largely on the size of your space, the competitiveness of your market, your revenue targets, and your ability to do work yourself/get things done inexpensively. This should be a general guide and you should anticipate variations from this outline.
100% Money-Back Guarantee
If we’re not a good fit, I don’t want your money. If you’re unsatisfied for any reason after the first 30 days, I’ll refund my entire fee in full. After that, there are no refunds under any circumstances.
Why Choose Me?
- I have over a decade of experience in digital marketing with 5+ years in the coworking industry.
- I’m the former owner of a digital marketing and web design agency, giving me the ability to manage complex and multi-faceted marketing strategies.
- I have a vast network of trusted marketing specialists to directly introduce you to as needed.
- I’m a current marketing advisor to the Global Workspace Association, as well as over a dozen coworking spaces at all stages of development.
- I have 2+ experience managing the marketing of a multi-location, fast-growing coworking space as a contract CMO, resulting in 285% growth with 3.5% average marketing costs.
- I’ve written over 60 articles on marketing strategies for coworking spaces at Everspaces.com.
- I have a BA degree (Philosophy) and post-graduate certificate in Entrepreneurship.
In order to deliver the best possible outcomes, I require a mutual commitment to transparency and open communication. Any material information you have should be shared in case it impacts the decisions and strategies we create. You or someone in your organization will be responsible for coordinating projects in a timely manner and asking questions of me as they arise.
“Since hiring Kevin to oversee our marketing two years ago, we’ve grown from two to five locations with a 285% increase in monthly recurring revenue (MRR) while maintaining a 3.5% average marketing cost during that period.” –Kane Willmott, iQ Office Suites
Schedule an Intro Call
Interested in working together in The Ignite Program? Complete the form below to schedule a no-obligation intro call to see if we are a fit.