You’re a multi-location coworking or shared office space with big plans to expand. You need a strategy that you feel confident in before you open your next location. Right now, you don’t have one and it’s concerning.
Your goal is to create a playbook; one that gives you and your stakeholders peace of mind as you continue growing.
You’re worried that you’re not doing everything you could be to keep your spaces full. You have some marketing initiatives in place, but you’re getting mixed results.
New competitors are entering your market and you’re competing with them directly. You aren’t sure how best to differentiate yourself.
Marketing agencies and freelancers are sending you proposals, recommendations, and reports and it’s going beyond your areas of expertise. As a result, it’s becoming harder to make decisions and get things done. You feel like you’re guessing, which isn’t how you do business.
With the stakes getting higher, you are looking for someone you can trust with the experience necessary to help take the right next steps.
That’s where The Empire Program comes in.
Benefits of The Empire Program
- Expand into new markets with less financial risk.
- Reduce time to profit on new and current locations.
- Attract quality leads on a consistent basis.
- Retain members longer and increase profit.
- Spend your limited resources where they will have maximum impact.
- Improve your marketing performance with data-driven insights.
- Make your space less vulnerable to competition.
- Sell more ancillary services like Virtual Offices and Meeting Rooms
- Improve the business valuation for future rounds of investment.
- Improve business continuity and consistency with documentation.
How It Works
- We will spend most of the first month diving deep into your business and assessing what’s working and what’s not. We’ll also look at current proposals under consideration and decide what needs to be done in the short-term.
- The next step will be to explore your business in detail to develop a formal marketing strategy that will evolve over time.
- From the basis of our strategy, we’ll create a plan of action, define measurable goals, set KPI targets, and allocate a budget.
- We’ll sequentially build out each area of your marketing from the ground up until it becomes a system you can manage.
- You may send drafts, reports, marketing materials, and designs for me to review for feedback when required.
- You will have direct access to my network of marketing specialists when needed to help build your team. I never mark up anyone’s time nor take a commission.
- You’ll receive a detailed monthly analytics report to help you understand your data and make better decisions with it.
What You Get
You get six months of private and unlimited 24/7 access to me via Slack, phone, or email.
The program includes:
- A formal marketing strategy and systems that evolve over time.
- Bi-weekly strategy calls with you and one person from your team.
- Structured assignments with due dates attached.
- A KPI dashboard that your team can manage and show stakeholders.
- Direct 1:1 access to me via Slack, email, and phone.
You can contact me any day or time with questions. I reply within 24 hours but usually more like 90 minutes during business hours.
Pricing and Terms
The Empire Program is a six-month program. The investment is a one-time fee of $24,500 with monthly and quarterly renewal options available. Payment is due 100% in advance to begin or join the waitlist once it fills up. All prices in USD.
100% Money-Back Guarantee
If we’re not a good fit, I don’t want your money. If you’re unsatisfied for any reason after the first 30 days, I’ll refund my entire fee in full. After that, there are no refunds under any circumstances.
“After implementing your suggested optimizations, the website is now performing 3x better in terms of conversions. Inquiries have increased from 100 total inquiries to a total of 280 per month.”
– Lucas Seyhun, The Farm Soho
Why Choose Me?
- I have over a decade of experience in marketing with more than five spent in the coworking industry
- I’m the former owner of a digital marketing and web design agency
- I have a vast network of trusted marketing specialists to introduce to you to directly as-needed
- I’m able to assess work quality and advise on both the technical and creative areas of marketing
- I have a post-graduate education in Entrepreneurship allowing me to understand your business deeply
- I have experience managing the marketing of a multi-location coworking space as a contract CMO
- I’m a current marketing advisor to the Global Workspace Association
Interested in working together in The Empire Program? Apply below and I’ll contact you to set up a call to determine fit.