The Navigator Program is an advisory program that gives you a systematic approach to filling your coworking space.
Working together, we’ll systematically improve your marketing from the ground up—in priority sequence—so you’ll always be working on what’s important without getting overwhelmed.
For less than the price of one new private office membership, you’ll go from “making it up as you go along” to generating consistent and predictable leads each month.
Does any of this sound familiar?
- Develop a repeatable system for marketing your space.
- You are currently at risk or below your target occupancy rate.
- You don’t have a predictable flow of leads each month.
- You aren’t properly tracking the ROI of your marketing activities.
- Most of your marketing is not well-documented or systemized.
- You are worried about losing members to well-funded spaces in your market.
- You have a hard time deciphering marketing reports and technical work quality from your suppliers.
- You know you could be doing more, and you’re ready to jump in. Where do I start?
What if you could…
- Make your space less vulnerable to competition.
- Reach, exceed, and maintain your target occupancy over time.
- Improve the volume, quality, and consistency of your leads.
- Invest your resources where they will have maximum impact.
- Improve your member retention rates and lifetime value.
- Track the results of your marketing and see what’s getting an ROI.
- Create and maintain budgets that are aligned with your financials.
- Streamline your marketing with documented systems & processes.
- Sell more ancillary services like Virtual Offices and Meeting Rooms.
- Increase investor confidence and improve your business valuation.
- Reduce overwhelm by working on what’s important next at all times.
What You Get
You and one person from your team get private and unlimited 24/7 access to me via Slack, phone, or email.
The program includes:
- Unlimited private access to me via Slack, email, and phone.
- Initial assessment and roadmap during our kick-off call.
- Deep-dive advisory calls every other week.
- Structured assignments with due dates attached.
- Access to my personal network of vetted marketing specialists.
- A KPI dashboard to give you better visibility into your numbers.
- Lifetime access to the Everspaces Club for up to two people.
You can contact me any day or time with questions. I reply within 24 hours but usually more like 90 minutes during business hours.
The Navigator Program is a four-month minimum engagement.
For single location spaces, the investment is $1,250/month. For multi-location spaces, the investment is $2,250/month.
For many, the investment is easily recouped with even one new private office membership that would otherwise go unsold.
Note: Initial payment is due prior to work commencing. Recurring invoices are due by the first day of each month/period. Work will immediately pause in the event of late payments. Credit cards are accepted and preferred, although post-dated checks may be sent for the initial commitment.
100% Money-Back Guarantee
If we’re not a good fit, I don’t want your money. If you’re unsatisfied for any reason after the first 30 days, I’ll refund my entire fee in full. After that, there are no refunds under any circumstances.
“Since hiring Kevin to oversee our marketing two years ago, we’ve grown from two to five locations with a 285% increase in MRR while maintaining a 3.5% average marketing cost during that period.” –Kane Willmott, iQ Office Suites (Read Case Study)
Is This for You?
The Navigator Program is for you if you’re a coworking space owner seeking to add more structure to your marketing program in order to reach, exceed, and maintain your target occupancy rate. If you are tired of “winging” it with your marketing and are ready to make incremental changes, this program might be for you.
With simple, transparent pricing, you’ll get added experience on your team to help you attract more members by improving your marketing systematically.
Areas of Advisement
The areas of marketing I can advise on include:
- Positioning and marketing strategy
- Analytics and data
- Website design, development, and user experience
- Content marketing and copywriting
- Social media marketing
- Email marketing and automation
- Pay-per-click advertising
- Search engine optimization
- Joint ventures and influencer marketing
- Conversion rate optimization
- Graphic design, video, and photography
- Traditional marketing and PR
The Fine Print
- You and one person from your team will have unlimited access to me.
- Other stakeholders/suppliers may participate in our bi-weekly call if you decide.
- I will never publish any of your communications, publicly or privately. Anything you share with me will be kept in the strictest confidence.
- You are free to record any call for future reference without asking me first.
- You are free to share any of my communications however you like without asking me first.
- You are welcome to call me any time without an appointment, but you’ll probably get my voicemail (I’m on the phone a lot). Leave a message and I’ll get back to you ASAP.
- If we need to talk in real-time, we can schedule a mutually convenient time.
- If you have a truly urgent question, you can text me on my personal cell number.
- Payment is due by the beginning of each month. Work will stop for late payments.
- You can pause the clock in the event of a family emergency or something of similar seriousness, but not for vacation or because you got busy.
Interested in working together? Apply below and I’ll contact you to set up a call to determine fit.