I recently had the pleasure of joining Liz Elam on the GCUC Community Podcast.
We chatted all about the coworking/flex office industry at large, including things like:
- Why I started specializing in marketing for coworking spaces back in 2017
- What operators often get right and wrong with their marketing
- The number one mistake spaces make with their websites
- The varying role of “community” across different types of flex office spaces
- The difference between experience and convenience-oriented coworking spaces—and why it’s important lean into one
- How I’m using artificial intelligence in my business and marketing
- The single most important area to focus on when it comes to your marketing
- Various other tactics and ideas you can use to market your space
If you’d like to listen in, you can click the player on the top of this page or see the original here.
I’ll also be participating on a panel discussion in Toronto for GCUC Canada on September 12th, 2023. To learn more or register, check out https://canada.gcuc.co.
I’ll also be at the GWA conference later in September, and I hope to cross paths with you at one of the events.
If you plan to attend either, let me know and be sure to say hello if you see me!