This past week I’ve been talking to clients, members, and colleagues about what they’re doing these days as the crisis unfolds.
Almost unanimously, coworking space operators are all trying to figure out the same two things:
- How will I financially survive and navigate the next few months?
- What can I do to build for the future during the downtime?
I recognize that many of you are still in reaction mode, figuring out #1.
You’re putting out fires, laying off staff, doing things on the fly. You’re not even close to thinking about #2 yet.
But there are others are more stabilized or have started lifting their heads up to consider #2.
If you’re in this camp, you might have your financials somewhat organized. You plan to use this downtime to build for when things get back to normal.
In an effort to be as helpful to you as I can, I teamed up with Sean Eikerman of Cultivate Advisors to bring you a webinar that will give you strategies and tactics for surviving and building in next few months and beyond.
1. How to manage your financials and weather the storm:
- Cash forecasting
- A/B/C scenario planning (best/worst-case scenarios)
- Managing expenses with a forward-looking lens
- Financial support options
- Other creative solutions for navigating the near-term
2. How to handle marketing and communications today and going forward:
- Communication strategies for the indefinite future
- The shift from lead generation to brand, community, and systems development
- DIY things you can work on for little or no cost during the downtime
- What to work on if you have some cash to invest and someone to support you
The webinar took place Friday, March 27, 2020 at 11:00 a.m. EST/8:00 a.m. PST.
P.S. Know someone who might get value from this? Please share this page with them.