If you’re in the coworking industry, no doubt you have heard of Jamie Russo before. If you haven’t, you need to follow her work.
Jamie is a coworking space owner, host of the Everything Coworking podcast, Executive Director of the Global Workspace Association, and helps coworking space owners with all the business fundamentals at her Coworking Startup School.
When it comes to coworking, Jamie knows her stuff inside and out.
A few weeks back, Jamie interviewed me for her podcast where we talked about what you need to know about Google Ads for coworking spaces. It went live this week.
Google Ads can be a highly profitable source of leads for your business. In fact, I’ve seen nothing else work quite like it.
Give the podcast a listen. The advice I give includes some nuances and caveats, so you might be surprised by a few things.
Here are some of the topics we covered:
- Should you use Google Ads for your coworking space?
- The three key benefits to Google Ads vs. other forms of marketing
- An overview of Google Ads and how they work
- How to create a budget for your ad spend
- Why you need to hire Google Ads specialists (and not do it yourself)
- How to optimize your website for conversions
- How to measure your results and track return on investment
We covered a lot in a short podcast, so if you have any questions, hit that reply button and I’ll be glad to answer them for you.