Marketing Consultant for Coworking Spaces
Effective marketing means doing a lot of things well, and over the years I’ve established a process that is systematic, incremental, and gets results.
If you need help with any of the following common challenges, I can help.
- Creating a marketing plan for your coworking space that systematically fills your space
- Opening new locations and geting full faster without having a local footprint already
- Competing with WeWork and Regus without having a big budget
- Raising your membership prices without making people angry
- Increasing the lifetime value of your members
- Decreasing churn with your members
- Designing a website that converts visitors into leads
- Using marketing analytics to drive business decisions
- Calculating return on investment for your marketing activites
- Choosing and marketing to a specific target marget group
- Using email marketing to enhance your sales process
- Creating systems that your general manager can operate without being a marketing expert
- Advertising on Google and Facebook without wasting money
- Knowing how and when to invest in your SEO (search engine optimization)
- Using event space to attract new members
- Creating a social media strategy that helps potential members choose your space
- How to increase profitability for your coworking space
- Developing a content marketing strategy that gets business results
- Selling to enterprise clients
- Onboarding new members so that they stay longer
- Changing your target market (i.e. pivot from targeting freelancers to photographers)
- Selling more virtual office services to increase profit margins
- Using Slack for member communication
- What to do when you lose members to competition
- And much more…
If you are looking for someone to walk you step-by-step through the development and implementation of a custom-made marketing plan for your coworking or shared office space, contact me directly at email@example.com or complete the form below.
I don’t accept every application, and instead work solely with those I believe I can help.