Build your space to last forever.
Join the Everspaces Club and get access to monthly marketing workshops, group Q&A calls, marketing swipe files, templates, checklists, and a private Slack community for coworking space owners and community managers.
What’s Inside the Everspaces Club
1. Marketing Fundamentals Library
As a member of Everspaces Club, you’ll get a library of resources to help you go from empty and disorganized to systemized and full with the fundamentals of a good marketing program.
Below is a breakdown of what’s inside (or coming soon) based on the stage of your business*:
Phase 1: Empty and Disorganized
- Checklists and Templates (i.e. Marketing Plan Template)
- How to Organize, Systemize, and Manage Your Marketing
- Google Analytics Basics and Goal Configuration
- Developing Your Target Market Profile
- Marketing Software for Coworking Spaces (coming soon)
Phase 2: Building the Base
- Website Design Strategies for Coworking Spaces
- Blogging Fundamentals for Coworking Spaces
- Pre-Launch Marketing Strategies (coming soon)
- Social Media Strategies for Coworking Spaces (coming soon)
- How to Properly Survey Your Members to Make Everything Better (coming soon)
Phase 3: Thriving Membership
- Facebook Ads Strategies for Coworking Spaces
- Search Engine Optimization Fundamentals for Coworking Spaces (coming soon)
- Pay Per Click Advertising Overview for Coworking Spaces (coming soon)
- Email Marketing Fundamentals for Coworking Spaces (coming soon)
Phase 4: Full and Expanding
- Traditional (Offline) Marketing Strategies for Coworking Spaces (coming soon)
- Member Retention Strategies for Coworking Spaces (coming soon)
- Brokers and Strategic Partner Strategies for Coworking Spaces (coming soon)
- What to Know About Opening New Locations in a New Market (coming soon)
*Curriculum is subject to change over time.
2. Monthly Workshops
Once the “coming soon” modules are completed in the Marketing Fundamentals Library, you’ll get a monthly training webinar that fills in the gaps and covers more advanced topics. The workshops are held live so you can ask questions to make it more applicable to your unique situation. Workshop recordings will be available to download for up to 30 days and will then become available for non-members to purchase.
3. Monthly Q&As
Every month, you’ll get a chance to ask questions and overcome any roadblocks preventing you from moving forward with any area of your marketing. You can get answers from me (Kevin) or hear feedback from one of the other workspace owners/operators on the call. Calls are recorded and available to download for 30 days.
4. Swipe Files
Creating anything from scratch is hard. Next time you need to create things like social media posts, brochures, blog posts, website pages, special promotions, or other marketing tactics, get inspired by a database of examples from inside and outside of the coworking industry.
5. Slack Community
Belonging to a community of owners and managers who are committed to improving their marketing program can make it a lot easier to get results. Share your wins, ideas, struggles, and questions with the group and build relationships that will give back to you in spades.
Who is this for?
The Everspaces Club is for coworking space owners and managers only. If you are about to open a space or have one up and running already, you’re welcome to join. If you’d like to sign up for additional members of your team, simply go through the checkout process again for each member. You may also contact me for group memberships.